Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mmmm.. sausages

 Today, in a period of 4 minutes (yes, I timed it) I just saw a lady walking down the street in a "moo-moo of many colors" dress topped off with a fire engine red hat, followed by a guy pulling a dolly with an old school blue recliner chair strapped on to it with duct tape, followed by shirtless dude pounding a slurpee, smoking a cigarette and looking like he had just escaped daycare. More odd the funny I admit.  The thing is I don't toss out laughs that easily.  I did when my bro-in-law Paul proudly labeled me with the title "Pasturd"  cause "pastor just didn't do me justice."  That was funny.
This girl makes me laugh regularly.  And not just because she posts pictures of large sausages. 

She is a missionary in Costa Rica and drops it like it's hot.  I have no clue either...

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. The shirtless dude that's you right - this is a big metaphor of your homelife correct?

    ReplyDelete