Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bearded Wonder

My kids figured I should grow a beard until I got a job.  Launched one attempt before Christmas which was quickly squashed by a certain non-child living in our home and wanting a "normal" Christmas.  How that relates to a stud muffin beard I am not sure.

Alas, no beard.

New Year.  New Day.  Threw down a little 3 day-er, low and behold, the certain 'nay-sayer" thought it looked hot.  Cha-ching (told you it was studly).



Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Kids went from "Dad it feels so cool" to "Dad... really??"

Wife went from "How you doing big fella" to "It was great until you got near me with all those hairy flinky things."

And hey, I got a job... or two.

So I decided to shave.. and kick the stud up a notch...





And then a whole notha' level




Probably would have gotten a job sooner if I threw this puppy down a long time ago.

Bearded Wonder.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Lanigan,

    I represent a major clothing manufacturer which is putting together a new catalog focusing on its various lines of prisonwear. I believe your likeness, as represented by the above photos, could be a perfect fit for our "Don't Mess With Mr. Sexy" jumpsuit and evening wear series. Please be in touch.

    Erdna Nedrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I think you look creepy. Who the heck hired you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let Pegs see this post. (Or Dave. He might just start to suspect the milkman.)

    ReplyDelete