Thursday, January 4, 2007

One

I am preaching a couple times this month @ WPC. The theme this month is, God On the Move. Not sure where I am going to land the plane for the two weeks but a word keeps coming to mind. The word is "One". Like it takes 1 - 1 person, 1 conversation, 1 choice, 1 touch, 1 word or 1 act.
This movie comes to mind. Or this. Oh yes, I remember this story popping up in the news, about one little paper clip.

Which leads me to think about how many times you wished you would have done that 1 thing or wish you could change that 1 thing.

When I look in the mirror, I don't have too many problems listing more than 1.

But hey, we are only a few days into the new year and we should be thinking forward not backward.

One can be a powerful word can't it.

Maybe you have 1 (or 2) thoughts...

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott. . . at Alive we did an on the street video asking "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?" You can watch it on our website here:

    http://alivebc.com/video.html

    Later, Mike!

    ReplyDelete