Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 Things in my Brain Today

I must say, when your team is officially eliminated from the playoffs in November, it tends to leave a mark (which sometimes turns into a rash and that is just not good).  On top of the mark and rash, you are tormented by friends and family alike for weeks.  But you put up with it because they don't know you are  secretly cheering for another team.  It's not a happy cheer mind you, nooooo, not by a mile.  I love cheering.

My bro-in-law flew these guys out from Vancouver to photograph his wedding.  They are that good.  Love the photo booth.

Monday and Tuesday were days that make you say, if I could I would buy this.

It's like the 80's just don't want to disappear.  Maybe we really were coolish.

I kid you not... If you aren't careful this website will get you typing for hours.

You know you are getting old when you see a movie trailer for a tv show you used to watch and it is like infinitely better than the original, which makes you realize how pathetic tv show graphics were back in the day and also wonder how in the world acid wash jeans ever became a fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment