Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6, er.. 7 Things in my brain today

1.  I am continually challanged/inspired/amazed at what Michael Hyatt (CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishing) offers up on his blog.  It is a must follow.

2.  I have received emails from these guys for a couple years.  Every now and then there are some sweet deals to be had.

3.  If you have trouble getting stuff shipped to Canada, no problem.  This solution is awesome.  I have had one for 3 years and to boot, you only pay for it when you use it.  Like come on. 

4.  Hard to explain this website, but if you are a creative force (okay, you can just be a "normal" person too.. meaning you don't live in Quebec...) this will get you tweaking and humming for awhile.

5.  He goes by the tag "Los" (formerly known as Carlos Whittaker) which is way cooler than my tag... "whitelegs" but like, let's get serious, I would work him over at Wii Ping Pong.  Great post on Creativity.

(Warning:  If you are my mother, might want to sit down for this next one)

6.  My wife thinks I should get inked - thoughts?  Mmmm.. something like this puppy on the left forearm.   Whoops, that was gross.  Something like this but with a little more grit, as I am known to be fairly toughish.

7.  Latest offering from Tripp and Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment