Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6 Things in my brain today

1.  My blog looks lame.  The more I check out the blogging world, the more I am confronted with the fact that my blog is about as exciting as singing the chorus of "I'm trading my sorrows."
Non-lame blogs:
Ragamuffin Soul
Church Relevance

2.  Avatar was lame.  I'll give you cool graphics, but come on, re-birthing as a freakishly tall blue gremlin with a pony tail? 

3. "Christian" t-shirts are lame.  Like come on.

4.  Love Andy Stanley, but I am not sure what I think about this.

5.  I want to read this book, just because of this intro. (scroll down to March 6th post)

6.  I cannot figure out if this is totally great or completely brutal.

What going on in your brain?

4 comments:

  1. casting mountains into the sea (Mark 11)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you had some free time today to 'think'!! You must have been sitting in your office :) On the last one... you might be out of a job soon, just kidding :) PS. Your blog is not lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I can't believe someone posted a page from my book on that website. lol

    When are we going for coffee?

    Scott P - the guy at the end of the street

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't say "Is lame" Katie but that it looks lame.. but thanks for the reassurance.. :)

    ReplyDelete